To recover your password, follow these instructions from step 3, or you may enter PayBook’s site and follow the next steps:
1. Click on the “Cannot access your account?” link. This will take you to the password recovery site.
2. Type your PayBook ID.
3. Select the option “I’m not a robot”. It is possible that reCAPTCHA will activate to verify you are not a robot. Verify your identity selecting the images you are asked.
4. Once you verify your identity, the “Recover password” button will become active. Click the button. A message confirming an email has been sent to your account will appear.
5. Check the inbox of the mail you inserted. You will receive a Paybook email with the subject “Reestablish your password”. If you cannot find the mail, check whether the mail was not sent to the Junk or Spam folder.
The mail will show a link to reestablish your password. Click on it.
6. The link will direct you to the PayBook password change website. Choose a new password and write it in the assigned fields.
7. Make sure both passwords coincide and the chosen password is ‘’Strong’’. The app will indicate this.
8. One your passwords coincide, the button ‘’Create” will become active. Click on it.
All done! Now you will be able to use your new password in Glass.